skip to Main Content
01274 582 514 01274 588 397

Claiming Financial Support Under the Test and Trace Support Payment Scheme

  • News

You might be able to get a payment of £500 if you’ve been told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace, or if you’re the parent or guardian of a child who has been told to self-isolate. Please click on the link below for more information;


Back To Top